About Paradise Dermatology:
Paradise Dermatology offers comprehensive dermatologic care including full-body skin checks, medical dermatology, Mohs surgery, laser treatments, and cosmetic services. We are a growing practice with three locations in Sarasota, Venice, and Englewood, Florida, nine medical providers, and more than 40 team members.
Providing exceptional patient care is our number one priority. For the past five years we have been recognized as a finalist for “Best Dermatologist” by the Herald-Tribune's Readers' Choice. We strive to be one of the best places to work in the Suncoast area. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team and continue our excellence in dermatologic care.
The medical assistant assists our board-certified providers during skin exams, general dermatology office visits, and office procedures including biopsies and injections.
- Take patient histories, performing vital signs and record information in EMR system
- Prepare patients for outpatient procedures and routine skin exams
- Maintain appropriate pathology log and communicate results to patients
- Clean and maintain examination and treatment rooms daily
- Manage equipment and supply inventory
- Serve as a liaison between physicians and patients
- Copy and mail requests for medical records ensuring HIPAA compliance
- Candidates must possess previous hands on experience in a medical assistant position, new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, reliable, detail oriented, possess a strong capability for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Works well in team environment
- Dermatology experience a plus
- EMR documentation
- Monday through Thursday, half day Friday
- 8AM-5PM, occasional overtime
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay range: $14-$20/hour
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance, matching 401K, paid vacation and holidays, employee discounts
- $1500 sign on bonus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and the desired job title to firstname.lastname@example.org.