Employee Spotlight: Abra Darby
At our Sarasota office, you can find Abra delivering top-notch service to keep our patients informed, happy, and well cared for. Paradise Dermatology simply cannot operate without Patient Care Representatives like Abra! Learn more about her below, why she loves working with our team, and the special memory that inspired her healthcare career at a young age.
- What’s the most unique part about working at Paradise Dermatology?
The most unique part about working at Paradise Dermatology is the amazing staff that I have the privilege to work with daily.
- What inspired you to begin a career in healthcare?
Having been young when my mother became ill, I spent a lot of time in the hospital with her. Seeing all that the nurses and hospital staff do and the way they helped inspired me to do the same and help someone the way they helped my mother.
- Who motivates you to be your very best?
My little boy motivates me to be the best version of myself.
- What’s your favorite pastime or hobby outside of work?
When I am not working, I am spending time with my family going camping, going to the beach, or just watching movies together.
- Favorite way to relax on a Sunday night?
My favorite way to relax on a Sunday night is laying on the couch with a glass of wine and my little boy watching funny videos before bed.
- What’s one skin care product you can’t live without?
I can’t live without GrandeLASH. It is an eyelash serum that helps your lashes to grow in length and strengthens them!